Registration for Winter Athletics is now open!
Sign up for Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Girls Swimming, and Wrestling at www.FamilyID.com.
DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 2ND, late registrations will not be accepted.
TO GAIN CLEARANCE FOR SPORTS, Students must:
- Register on FamilyID
- Provide a current sports physical from a licensed physician (good for 1 year)
- Pay the $135 participation fee and have all District fees/fines paid (check student Infinite Campus account). If Students are eligible for a fee waiver, an eligibility letter from Nutrition Services must be presented to the Athletics Office.
- Create a student account on www.ArbiterAthlete.com. Once an account is created it is used for all sports for all years of high school.
- Meet CHSAA eligibility standards. If a student has transferred to BHS this year, is a homeschool student, or an international exchange student, they must complete the appropriate CHSAA forms through Arbiter Athlete.
- Meet grade, behavior and attendance expectations. Grades are checked weekly, attendance is checked daily.
* Please note that only registered and APPROVED athletes may participate in practice or try outs.